Multiple Fund Level Positions Opened
We are seeking to fill multiple positions (Entrepreneur in Residence, Analyst, Associate, Senior Associate) to join our new MIF II Impact Venture Fund (MIF II) team in one of the fund's offices or hubs.
The MIF II invests in European impact driven companies in seed, venture, and early-growth stage that exhibit potential to scale effectively, dominate their markets and achieve meaningful exits.
- Identify, evaluate, and/or value investment opportunities
- Build, maintain and evolve strong relationships with stakeholders
- Coordinate day to day activities of the investments team
- Work within a small team to ensure all targets are achieved
Minimum Requirements for Positions:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting
- Proven PE/VC investment experience corresponding to the seniority of each position
- Track record of selecting good investment opportunities
- Target-oriented and driven individual
Candidates are expected to demonstrate experience beyond the minimum requirements in accordance with a seniority of the position.
You can work from one of our offices / hubs in Luxembourg, Germany, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or Greece.
If you feel you have the required skill-set for this role, we do look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please send you CV and track record to: email@example.com